Cancelled Fastpasses

Help!!! I cancelled a fastpass+ selection to try and get the Be Our Guest lunch. I can’t get the lunch, I lost the fastpass, & to get it back, I’d lose an Anna + Elsa experience. Anyone have any suggestions??

Oh no! You can’t get the BOG lunch through the attraction FP menu on My Disney Experience. It’s still on a separate website. There are rumors that they might merge the two, but nothing has happened yet. Here’s the website for it. https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/

I don’t think you can get that canceled FP back online. Your only way to get it back is to re-book all three, and you’re right that this will put you at risk of losing that Anna & Elsa FP. I would keep the 2 you have and try to book something for the third when you’re in the park that day. Luckily, Magic Kingdom does tend to have a variety of FPs available every day. I’m sure you’ll be able to get something decent.

Maybe someone with more frequent experience will have some other advice. I hope so.

Aw man! That stinks! A friend of mine booked BOG today, and then had to switch a FPP time, and accidentally deleted her 7DMT FPP instead! She’s crushed!!! Can’t get a new one. If I were you, I wouldn’t do anything. You need to keep that A&E FPP. Once you’ve used them up, you can book more while you are in the park.

That’s what I thought…ooh well. You’d figure Disney would have a way to solve that glitch… I’m OK with two fast passes, I guess.

I did go to the Be Our Guest website, but it says “no fastpasses are available” and I thought that meant scheduled…

Live and learn.

Thanks for the advice!!!

Keep trying the Be Our Guest FP site. You never know what might open up.

Try calling WDW IT and see if they can do anything to add back the FPP opportunity so that you can use it to book something else. I don’t have the number handy, but if another Liner doesn’t jump in with h it I’ll try to remember to come back and post it.

407-939-7765 They’ve been able to help me with some problems. Hope they get it worked out for you!!

Thank you everyone! Just as a follow-up, Disney can re-instate a cancelled fastpass. However, you will not be able to edit it like others. It’s a permanent fastpass, given to you by cast-members. Only cast-members can edit it.
Just call the help-line… Hope this helps future idiots :grin:

Just keep trying. I got one at around 25 days out. Nothing at 27 days as I hear was the case for many. Up until 25 days (for me too), the site kept saying ‘none available.’ Clearly, what this really meant (guessing) is that WDW hadn’t opened the dates I wanted to the wide world yet. Suspect BOG is in flux as WDW tries to figure out the best way to handle the crowds, minimize waits for guests.