Can you still visit hotels as a non-reservation holder during COVID?

Hello,

I was curious whether anyone knows whether you can still visit the Disney World Hotels from Disney Springs as a non-reservation holder, or better yet, whether you can still park at the Hotels as a non-reservation holder?

Are they still allowing non-reservation holders with dining reservations to park?

Has anyone tried the above this year?

Thanks.

You can only get into the hotels w/ a room or dinning reservation if you are driving up to enter. If you take/use internal transportation you can get to the resorts w/o either. BUT… with physical distancing on buses might make that trek longer.

We’ve gone into resorts several times over the past months but always w/ an ADR. Some gate guards actually look at the reservation on my MDE app but most just waved me through. One time I wasn’t bringing the reservation up quick enough and they offered to look it up, but then my phone loaded and they didn’t even read it. Others have said they’ve been told they are too early and to come back closer to their ADR but I’ve not experienced that. Oh… we live locally.

3 Likes

I usually dislike the internal transportation but I’ve been turned away at the gate before when it was busy before and I’ll try not to risk it. The reduced traffic makes the busses seem more bearable. Thank you very much for the note! (I also live locally and love the Hotels)

2 Likes

:blush: I think the Contemporary is stricter w/ reservations due to its proximity to MK. We went to Kona a month ago for breakfast and then took the monorail around to GF, CR to shop and gawk. Monorail isn’t running at Poly right now though. Since I’ve read soo much w/ ppl complaining about waiting for buses I’d be hesitant to try that route.

2 Likes