Can only book one FPP for June 7 at MK?

June 7 is the first day of our stay. I was able to book FPP for all other dates, but for some reason, on our first date, I was only able to book the Elsa and Anna meet and greet. Does this sound correct? I get an error message saying if I book another, our current selections will be changed. I was feeling lucky to have gotten that one, but I was also hoping for 2 more. Please help. Thanks!

That does not make sense. You have tickets for all the days you are booking? What time does the park close?

Sounds like something has gone wrong behind the scenes so that it thinks that you have cancelled two of your FPP opportunities - once cancelled, they do not show up in the system. You need to call WDW IT in order to sort this out - I don’t have the number handy, but if someone else does not provide it I will post it once I get on my PC.

Disney IT
(407) 939-7765

1 Like

Appreciate it!

1 Like

I just got off the phone with them. Yes, I booked 3 and cancelled 2, leaving Anna and Elsa. She said I would have had to modify the other two to avoid this problem, not cancel them. She admitted it isn’t worded very well. This is my first time doing it, so I had no idea. Unfortunately, I spent so much time trying to figure it out, I lost out on an earlier time for A&E and was stuck with 6:40pm. Not sure if that is a good idea or not since it’s taking up one of my FPP all day. However, she was able to manually issue FPP for my other two rides at the times I wanted (which happened to still be available), but if I want to modify those, I’ll have to call in.