I have a reservation for next February. My 7 month booking is Monday and this morning the first day of the resort I was hoping to modify to became unavailable. I suspect people are walking reservations.
If I have a reservation, can I also waitlist one for the same dates? What would happen with my points? I have the points right now for both but in October I am planning on booking again and all of these options are confusing me.
Can I modify to a waitlist or would it be two bookings and a cancellation?