Can I rope drop TSM by 9:30?

The things we do for our kids.

My kiddos love Vamperina, and I just realized she’s a character at the Hollywood & Vine breakfast. The park opens at 9 that morning and the earliest breakfast reservation available is 9:30. I was hoping for an 8 AM and put a request into Res Finder. Fingers crossed. BUT! If I do have to stick with the 9:30 reservation at H&V, do you think I can Rope Drop TSM and get back to H&V by 9:30? I wanted to do TSM, ASS & have a 9 or 10 AM FP for SDD, but now with this new breakfast I can’t figure out how all of this will work. I am perfectly fine with scratching ASS. (Edit: ASS refers to ALIEN SWIRLING SAUCERS. No one’s scratching anything :sweat_smile:)

Would this work:

9 AM TSM
9:30 Breakfast at H & V
10-11 AM FP for SDD

Is that enough time to eat? BONUS QUESTION: How early should I get to HS to Rope Drop TSM?

I think you can, but you’ll want to arrive at the park by 8:30am, earlier if you’re singing up for Jedi training. When are you there?

June 2nd is our HS day

I have nothing to add.

2 Likes

I would leave at least an hr. to eat, so that would be cutting it awfully close. If you don’t get seated exactly on time or early, (we had to wait 45 minutes after our ADR for H&V dinner) you’ll be in trouble. If you could split up the party and have the person paying for breakfast not ride SDD that would help a lot. If you’re not gunning for SDD, 30 minutes before official opening should be plenty to get you on TSM.

@ApolloAndy You’re welcome. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Amazing update! Res Finder got me an 8:15 reservation just now!!!

5 Likes

FWIW I did TSM at rope drop on a CL10 day - got there at 8:30, was in line for TSM by 8:55 and out by 9:15. Could have been quicker if we didn’t have to park our stroller… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I have coffee coming out of my nose right now but in a good way… :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I promise I didn’t do it on purpose, but wish I had! I can’t believe I didn’t catch it myself! :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Yeah. Sure. We ALL believe you. :wink:

2 Likes