Can I just say . .

. . . that I’m a little bit excited that I booked next year’s WDW holiday last night.

I mean, I feel like I’m fully in this cult now. But I’m kinda fine about that. And staying on property! Woot!

I’m a nudge disappointed they only had BC and not YC, but basically it’s exactly what I wanted — walking distance to Epcot and DHS, and Stormalong Bay.

My plans are already shaping up — and there’s still 433 days to go!

And I love the way how other forum members are excited for me :slight_smile:

Oh yeah. I nearly forgot. I’m going this year, too — in 66 days time! The fact I’m going next year takes some pressure off things like TSL.

Six days till booking my first day’s FPPs. (You were right, btw. My throwaway reservation didn’t work how I thought. It was for length of stay and not length of ticket. Boo.)

Oh, and tomorrow, my dog and I are off for a romantic weekend in a lovely hotel for my birthday. Woot!

24 Likes

Happy Birthday! And enjoy that smoochy time with your dog :dog2::wink:
This is indeed, the coolest forum, if a little crazy!

3 Likes

Happy birthday! I can add you to the birthday calendar if you REALLY want to be a cult member. :laughing:

Congratulations on the booking. I honestly prefer BC to YC, because the secret side entrance is so near tho Epcot.

5 Likes

Would this be the lovely hotel that you shared pictures of that no-one seemed interested in? It did indeed look lovely, enjoy!

2 Likes

Have a great birthday weekend!

3 Likes

Happy birthday!

3 Likes

Woohoo! It’s the 22nd April.

4 Likes

Yes. That’s the one!

Happy Birthday!

1 Like

Your hooked in now…we know your birthday AND you’re on the list…mwah ha ha :smirk:

5 Likes

Where is the bday calendar? I always see people in La Cava wishing happy birthday and I have been curious about how they know!

2 Likes

HBTY Daniel!!!

If you search for the word birthday, it should be the first thread that comes up.

1 Like

Help! It doesn’t’ for me. I get loads of threads with “celebrating a birthday at the World” type titles.

Do I need to order them by something special?

1 Like

https://forum.touringplans.com/t/birthday-calendar-for-liners/9533

I have no idea why the search does weird things sometimes.

1 Like

You may have mentioned this before, but I missed it. How are you able to book that far in advance? I was on the Disney website and resort rates aren’t even listed past this Dec. What am I missing/doing wrong?

The UK site, and travel agents, sell packages for the whole of the following calendar year. So we can book just now for the whole of 2019.

2 Likes

Happy Bday! And congrats on being a committed WDW fanatic!!

1 Like

Ah. Well, considering it’s harder for people to plan something from overseas, I guess that makes sense. But I’m a touch jealous. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It just means @profmatt has that many more days to change his mind :joy:

5 Likes