Can I go to WDW for Christmas, please?

If — entirely hypothetically — I went from 21-26th December, I can get the price down to under two grand: if I fly Economy (shudder) and stay at ASSp (shudder).

I actually liked Sports when I stayed there in February…

I go with Dolphin. Much nicer rooms and amenities. I’ve heard that the pirate beds are horribly uncomfortable, and if I remember correctly, the furthest from Port Royale. I would never recommend CBR to anyone who didn’t have a car…

1 Like

Somewhat horrifyingly this whole thing is almost affordable. I could cancel my existing Christmas plans, which will bring in a saving of about five hundred, bringing the flight / hotel / ticket cost down to comfortably under £1,500 for five nights at WDW at Christmas.

Hmm.

Oh yeah. I have a dog.

1 Like

MASSIVE EMERGENCY KLAXON

My friend says she can look after Calvin over Christmas.

5 Likes

1000% yes to this!

1 Like

Loved the pirate room, especially because it was far away from everything and quiet. But a word pf warning: my DB constantly banged his hear against the ship wheel that looked oh so cool on the headboard. Just watch yer ruddy head and you’ll be fine landlubber!

1 Like

That’s amazing. Disney at Christmas truly is magical. And crazy crowded but I think in festive way.

Go with the expectation of Christmas at Disney. The deluxe resorts all have amazing Christmas decorations. Jungle Cruise becomes Jingle Cruise. Book and enjoy.

1 Like