Can anyone tell me what the Family Magic tour is about?

Can anyone tell me what the Family Magic tour is about?

I haven’t been on that tour but it looks like a scavenger hunt - here’s a link to the info I found.
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events-tours/family-magic-tour/

I haven’t been…yet. We have it booked for a special birthday. I asked a lot of questions and wore out the CM on the phone, but this is what I got. It’s a two hour scavenger hunt that leads the group all over the park. The group, which purposefully will be small, has a guide who engages them in general fun and silliness as you go. While there was no actual confirming :slight_smile: the CM said tour might include a head of the line ride and meet and greet. She recommended families with kids under 10 or 12 or generally willing to play along with the silliness. I’m sorry I don’t have a first hand account but thought this might be of some value to you.

Sounds like fun, although a lot of walking. Probably won’t be ideal to do this & push a stroller?

That wasn’t a question I asked! Based on the idea that the CM was suggesting this as a great tour for younger kids, I would think a stroller would be fine. Since I have already established that I really know nothing, asking a CM might be a better plan than relying on my gut feeling :slight_smile: I love the MDE chat option!