Can a 20 year old accompany parents into Trader Sam's after 8 PM?

I see Trader Sam’s policy against youngsters after 8 PM. But for late night - and I mean after midnight - food, Trader Sam’s looks awfully good.

Are they likely to card my 20-year old daughter only if she attempts to order a cocktail (which she won’t) or are they liable to catch on to her age right away, when we try to enter?

What I’m asking about is whether anyone here knows how firm Disney is, about kids with parents, when the kids are almost 21.

Thanks.

I was carded at the door when I went after 8 in June (and again when I ordered a drink).

ETA: did not realize this was for DLR, my experience was at WDW

1 Like

You may not be able to enter (and not just because of your daughters age, it is very small and gets crowded easily), however there is seating outside where you can get food and drinks. We sat out there at 10 pm with our not yet teen boys.

This is great information, jenn94 and Mrs.BarbsWildRide. Thank you both.

I can’t say for sure about Trader’s, but Jellyroll’s, the other 21 and over club in WDW is very strict about under 21 entering, even with parents.

We found Oga’s Cantina, in Disneyland’s Galaxy’s Edge, allowed my 20-year old to accompany me, with no problems. Since they offer a menu of non-alcoholic beverages at Oga’s, I assume there’s no problem with youngsters accompanying their adult family members. Our visit there was quite close to the park’s 11 PM closing time on the day we visited. Oga’s policy is certainly welcome in any location so closely affiliated with a Disney Resort, in my opinion.

1 Like

I pretty sure it’s very strict. Of course Trader’s has the outside patio, which I’m pretty sure does not have an age restriction.

Glad you found an alternative!