Calling Customer Service

Any tips or best times to call Disney customer service? We have to add all of our family members to our FW campsite, because I made the reservation before everyone had purchased tickets. Would love to not be on hold on day.

If you can call at the stroke of 7am you’ll have a short wait.

2 Likes

Best I have heard is to call right at (or just before) the official opening time.

1 Like

you could also try eyeing if the chat on the website is open, I had better luck there as I didn’t want to make a 2 hour overseas call. But this was back in january, I don’t know how often it’s open.

1 Like

The last few times I had to call Disney’s customer service, I started using the automated “call back” option when it was offered instead of sitting on hold forever. It may just be my imagination, but it seemed like it was quicker as I got distracted doing other things around the house without being tethered to a phone impatiently waiting. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I wonder if they’re actually starting to staff up the call center again? I called on Friday around 11:30 to make a slight modification to my reservation, and they answered immediately.

2 Likes

Every time I use the chat they tell me I need to call.

3 Likes

Agree with right at opening. I had to call the other morning to change my room type for my pre-cruise night. I did it right at 7 and the longest part of the whole call was all the automated crap you have to wade through.

1 Like

ohhh I didn’t even think of that… I had something they were able to sort out there but I suppose for many things it’s phone only :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I had to call twice Friday. The second time I called I used the reservation number. Still had to wait 25 to 30 minutes though. I had to add family members as well. Good luck