Call Me Bananas, but Just Changed My Trip

Was supposed to leave in 11 days for a trip to WDW & just changed it to early December. There is a great deal on the room and now that I see who the Candlelight Narrators are for that time frame, I grabbed the chance. Just finished changing the flights & time off for work. It’s been a LONG time since I was at WDW during the holidays & thought it was worth making the change. Now I need to make all new dining reservations, but that’s ok. There’s a lot going on at work right now & feel that this was the best choice. :christmas_tree: :gift: :snowman_with_snow:

16 Likes

Kudos for your self-discipline! I don’t know if I could do it myself. :rofl:

Oh, do you know about all the liner meet activity that’s happening then? Do you want to be added to the list in the OP of the Liners in the World thread for December?

8 Likes

Yes please & thank you! Dec 5-17 - Port Orleans French Quarter

7 Likes

Sorry I will just miss you! Unless we happen to cross paths on the 5th; I’m leaving that day but not till late afternoon.

6 Likes

Holidays in WDW are the best!! So jealous you’ll get to see Brendan Fraser. I’ll miss him by 2 days. :sob:

5 Likes

Unless…

5 Likes

I know I know. I think I’d have to get special permission to take that much time off though.

4 Likes

It’s called early retirement.

4 Likes

Who’s going to fund that for me? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Well, not me. But before you close off the possibility entirely, just consider that if you do quit your job to add a couple days to your trip, it would put me in the Disney Enabler Hall of Fame. So just think about it.

11 Likes

:rofl:

5 Likes

Lookie! Another person who almost lines up with my trip! I arrive the 5th and leave the 15th. I’m solo this trip and don’t have any concrete plans the 9th -the 15th. I would love to meet up with you once you redo your plans and figure out what you’re doing! Let me know!

6 Likes

I arrive in the morning, check in & store my luggage and head over to the Character Outlet. Lunch at Disney Springs & walk around there and grab the boat back to the resort, unpack, then maybe do the Magic Kingdom for a few hours or head over to EPCOT. It won’t be a late night, as I’ll be heading to the airport at 3am

4 Likes

Since it’s my last day I’m leaving it totally open—no plans!—but there’s a good chance I’ll wind up at Epcot, so maybe I’ll see you there!

4 Likes

I literally just spit my soda everywhere!

:rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

I’m so mad I miss him too! I have to be home for something on the 10th though which is non-negotiable. (Especially since I’m missing something in two weeks because of my kid)

Is gingerbread snapdown happening this year?!

3 Likes

I may have extended my trip… work approval pending.

Yes they are! 12/1 and it’s in Epcot this year. No schedule has officially been released yet.

I just realized there may be a @JuliaMc / @Bubblez crossover event and y’all can prove you really are 2 different people. :rofl:

6 Likes

Most excellent. I don’t think I can ever top my participation in the first one two years ago, but perhaps I’ll give it a go.

Len’s rules are always “if you can bring it into the park you can use it”

:joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

We are!

I can only hope one day to be as sweet, kind, sassy and half as impeccably dressed as Miss @JuliaMc. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Just move already :roll_eyes: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :people_hugging:

3 Likes