Cabana Bay Poolside Rooms - Noisy?

We reserved our rooms at Cabana Bay and paid for poolside but now I’m wondering if we’re going to regret it because of the noise. Is it pretty bad? How late do the movies/music at the pool play at night? We use a white noise app on our phone when we sleep but I’m wondering if we’re still going to hear the music/movies playing. How soundproof are the rooms?
Thanks!

We always stay poolside and never hear noise after the movie is over. We typically go in October before the time change so movies start later at night than they do now. Call the resort to find out what time they start the show and then plan for it to last for approx. 1.5 hours. The views from poolside are great. Have a great vacation :slight_smile:

1 Like

sounds great! Thank you!

We had a poolside room about 3 weeks ago, & although we could hear the music playing, it was not loud enough to be annoying. And yes, it got quiet at an appropriate time, by 11 p.m. at the latest.

Thanks for the update! We’re staying there for a full week so I wanted to make sure I didn’t make a mistake by getting poolside. I need my sleep :wink:

You’re welcome. Sleep is good. :slight_smile: