Bye Bye Dinos

7 Likes

Noooooooo!!!

4 Likes

Less talkin more doin

8 Likes

Nice gif :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and I agree. Get those walls up!!

5 Likes

Don’t cry @ScottFL. It hasn’t been the same since PW closed.

6 Likes

Yall can keep that one.

4 Likes

I know I’m in the vast minority, but I love the theming in DinoLand.

9 Likes

I wish! It was my kids’ favorite ride in that area. Back to back rides on it were rrrrrrough. TBH I’ve only walked through the area since it was gone.

I like a lot of the theming, but it needed more rides, less carnival. (The Dino crew will now use all the skills they learned on those games to throw things at me.)

8 Likes

I thought I was the minority for not liking it :woman_shrugging:

ETA: yes I know the backstory :wink:

5 Likes

I can’t wait to see what’s next. I just hope it’s before 2030.

6 Likes

Truly, knowing the backstory as I learned it through a walkthrough podcast episode I think it’s pretty cute in its kitschy way. But it’s one land that Disney did a terrible time with in terms of conveying story

7 Likes

You and @ScottFL should do a whole TR saying goodbye to the area. Though other than Triceratops Spin, not sure what you’d do.

3 Likes

Dinosaur. Duh.

6 Likes

I guess they could ride it over and over for ride photos, but it’s harder to get a whole TR out of those. Maybe @ThorKat could bury @ScottFL in the Boneyard. :boar:

7 Likes

Meh, Indy is better :grimacing:

5 Likes

This is Ryley’s favorite place in all of Disney World. We would spend hours in there when she was young.

17 Likes

I have this feeling that Dinoland wasn’t the original iteration of that space as AK was being built. Something changed, like a key imagineer left, or the budget was cut, and that area was the sacrificial lamb.

3 Likes

This sounds fun! :grin:

5 Likes

Awwww – don’t make me miss it.

3 Likes

It’s been done.

5 Likes