Buy 2 Days Get 3 Days Free

The Universal AP deal expired yesterday (bonus 3 months), so they’ve replaced it with a Buy 2 days get 3 free. (This deal does happen every so often, but not as regularly as the Buy 2 Get 2)

This offer is available for purchase now through January 6, 2021, and can be used for visits now through August 31, 2021

Click here for details / to purchase:

Universal has also extended the Florida resident buy one day get the rest of the year free! (technically until 12/24/20)

7 Likes

I wish they would announce a target month for their new coaster!

They may need to keep the three month window depending On how testing goes.

1 Like

Right- but “summer” doesn’t tell me if I should buy these tickets for my June trip.

This is pretty awesome! I am going for one day later this month and the cost between one and two days is maybe $80 or something. I just didn’t think I could use more days by the end of the year. But I sure can use them by August of next year! Thanks @darkmite2!

1 Like

I bet you’ll see it open about the same time the new movie comes out.

It’s too bad it’s not a three park ticket.

I’m still waiting to see what will become of the $500 in various types of ticket I bought in January 2020 for my June 2020 trip. For example dated Express Passes, and an AP for someone who will now never be visiting UOR.

1 Like

Yeah… I really wanted that 15 month AP. You didn’t even need to activate it in 2020, but who knows when I’ll want to travel again. (especially 5 - 6 times in a year - which is a lot for me)

Man, I’m getting ready to jump ship for the planned WDW in May and make it Uni.

2 Likes

Call them and see what they can do. Might not be able to get a refund of the AP but maybe they’ll give you the cost in Uni gift cards?

1 Like