Buses from the Contemporary

Howdy folks…me again. I’ve tried to sleuth this information out myself, but so far I’m coming up empty handed. We are staying at the Contemporary in December and want to be at Animal Kingdom by 7:30am for 8:00am EMH rope drop one day and to Hollywood Studios by 8:30am for rope drop. I know buses run from the Contemporary to these parks; however, I wasn’t sure how much time to budget to get to the park. Is it a straight route from the Contemporary to the parks or are there other stops along the way? How do you plan for transportation to parks if you are trying to make rope drop? As always, thank you so much for your guidance!!!

1 Like

I think you can assume the Contempory will be sharing a bus most days/times. A general rule I always try to live by is to give yourself at least an hour and 15 minutes before you want to enter the park. For example, if I want to enter At 8:00 I would be at the bus stop at 6:45. That way if you just missed a bus you have plenty of time to catch the next one. I do not know if the CR is usually the 1st or 2nd stop in the morning when they share buses?

1 Like