Bus Schedule?

I searched but couldn’t find anything current -
Can someone direct me to the bus schedule? If it makes a difference we are staying at CBBR & I’m looking to get to City Walk in the evening to meet a friend for dinner & IOA for rope drop.

Less than 2 weeks away - it’s getting real!

1 Like

There really isn’t a need for a schedule. The buses are pretty much running constantly. If there isn’t a bus there already, there will be one shortly.

5 Likes

Thanks! Last time at Disney I think they were like every 20-30 minutes so I wasn’t sure.

1 Like

Yes they’re supposed to be every 20 minutes at Disney but they’re driving further.

1 Like

Your wait is typically no longer than 6 minutes - often just a walk up. It’s great! Water Taxis run about every 10 minutes for each of those hotels

2 Likes

I didn’t think Cabana Bay had a water taxi?

2 Likes

It doesn’t…but you can hop on a water taxi to visit other resorts. We did that last May to see Portofino Bay.

2 Likes

You can walk to the water taxi in Sapphire Falls, but the bus is just quicker. As others said busses run non-stop from your resort to CityWalk/USF/IOA. I’ve never had to wait more than a few minutes for a bus.

4 Likes

They don’t. I was giving you the additional information in case you decided to visit a different resort

3 Likes