Bugs!

I have been a Liner for 7 months and have over 800 posts on Chat but my trust level is New User and I am limited to three replies per topic or post within topic. Thanks!

The new forum is separate from the data in Lines. The “New User” setting only lasts for 24 hours and is a way to protect against spamming, though we’re looking into removing that for the time being, since all the new users are Lines Chat users at the moment.

Hi @daybreaker thanks for all the answers.
I noticed one “bug” on the forum so far which is that even though I reply to a particular post, it doesn’t always appear on the thread as a reply after I submit it. Am I doing something wrong or is this a known issue?

Thanks. It has switched over now but I would def change that or put it in a new user message. Here’s another glitch I’m having…trying to change avatar and banner and not able to click through. No response

Okay I was able to change the photo and add the banner from my phone. But laptop still a problem. Thanks @daybreaker

I’m stuck!! I Ickes on desktop view on my phone and now I can’t get back to mobile view. Help!! Lol

The option to switch back to mobile view should be in the top right, if you click on the icon with three lines just to the left of your avatar, the dropdown should have the mobile option in there.

Not sure if this is a bug, but I am unable to upload a picture as either an avatar or background.

I can’t get the forum to load on my iphone 4s. I gave it 6 minutes to spin and load this last time, which is the amount of time I give myself for a break and nothing is there except the welcome foolish mortals box.

Just now trying this on my phone. Using iPhone 4 on Verizon. To load the forum, sign in, read 2-3 new posts, and post one comment used 11% of my battery life. Normal?

I haven’t noticed any battery issues on my iphone4 posting from chrome or safari (what I’m using now).

I know my phone is old enough to where pretty much any app might make the battery drop though. Sometimes it can go from 33% to 20% with just the twitter app open.

If you’re on the most recent iOS things that can make your battery drop are having lots of apps open (double click the home button to see), having wifi auto-connect on, having location services enabled for lots of apps, and having push notifications enabled for lots of apps.

What version of iOS are you using, and which browser?

Umm, ios 7.1.2 and whatever the Iphone 4s phone chooses to use. I just clicked on the link from the Lines app. Sorry I can’t be more specific.

After logging out of the forum, I tried to log back in. I was never presented a form to re-authenticate against my credentials - it just automatically logged me back in under the previous User ID.

It uses your TouringPlans.com login, so if youre already logged in to TouringPlans, you dont need to re-enter your info. When youre not logged in to TouringPlans is when it asks you to enter your info.

Dumb question… But I can’t figure out what my subscription is supposed to do. The forum looks the same once I logged in - ads and all. Not sure what my subscription adds for me anymore.

This is what I see when in desktop view in my iPhone 5 using safari.

I had switched to desktop view to test and see where the “mobile view” link would be. Now I can’t find those three lines to get me back to mobile mode.

It is horrible on Safari on iPhone. Sorry you don’t like Apple but a lot of people do. Staff should read comments on Lines rather than insisting people post on here. Make an app if you want to have a different format.

I don’t see the Star next to topics. iPhone Safari user (that’s probably why)

Didn’t see it when looking at a list of topics in Latest but see it when I click on a specific topic and open it.