Bucket List Trip June 2021 trip

I will check tomorrow. Didn’t even think to look for that because I was so stunned to see them there. I still can’t believe it. I am looking at this as a sign that this trip will happen.

Also, the CR room is going to be amazing because the only other accessible rooms with the things we needed were going to be in the garden wing (that’s ok) on the first floor. I’m not a fan of first floor rooms for a lot of reasons so getting an non-1st floor room that should have an awesome view is great.

1 Like

That’s really exciting. We had a lake view room in Bay Lake Tower last trip and it’s just beautiful. I’m so glad that worked out.

1 Like

I checked and there is no change link. That’s ok though because I had already said goodbye to that money months ago and it’s a park hopper so I can have some days with.

HRH is now booked so all lodging is taken care of until/unless Disney opens more/other hotels in the EP area!!!

4 Likes

Good way to look at it! At the very least you can get a shorter ticket on your first package and save some money there since you can start using the 6 day ticket later. I wonder how you’ll specify which one you’re using if you have both linked to your phone/magic band? I’m sure there is a way to make sure you use the right one first but I’d verify if it were me.

1 Like

Definitely!

I think it looks like Disney is opening up the Beach Club Resort as it’s showing up now in June searches. Not sure if it is available for your dates at Yacht Club but if you wanted to switch it might be an option now.

1 Like

BC opens 5/30 and our first night right now is 5/29 but we haven’t made travel arrangements so need to do some figuring out things etc.

It’s going thru July so you could even flip your hotels and do Contemporary first to get Beach Club if they have the availability you need for the flip in dates. Just FYI as an option to look into if it matters that much. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was not expecting those dates. If I do get any Disney tickets in June I guess it will have to be a park hopper.

2 Likes

It seemed cheaper this year to add it than previous years. The waterpark option only added $20 more on top of that so I just did it all in case they jack up prices later. But we’re staying at BWV (rented points) so we will definitely park hop to Epcot for dinners alone.

2 Likes

Thanks. I took a look and the accessible rooms at the YC have better views according to room finder. Plus once I took a better look at the layout I think YC is in a better placement. So for now we are staying put.

Nice to know we have more options on the dates though plus more flowers :grin:

1 Like

One of the new games we just treated ourselves to!!

6 Likes

One of my daughters is getting Villainous for Christmas from her aunt and uncle. Have you played it?

How low do you think you can go on the age for Villainous? DD5 loves board and card games and plays some games that are labeled 8+ but Villianous is 10+ so I’m guessing she is too young.

We have Villianous and it is pretty challenging so I would say it would be better for 8+. My daughter just turned 8 and still needs a bit of help because the game varies greatly depending on which character you choose.

2 Likes

No we have not. At least not yet. We also got the Hellboy board game since DH is a HUGE fan.