BTMRR sadness

where did you see the info? I can’t seem to find it anywere.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/calendars/day/2020-05-10/

1 Like

Somehow I clicked on this old thread … my initial thought was little did @ryan1 know that Covid was on the way to make sure he would be able to ride BTMR during his next trip. Be careful what you wish for.

2 Likes

For a moment I thought @ryan1 had booked yet another trip and I was really quite cross and resentful.

6 Likes

No, no. See, in order to ensure we would get to ride BTMRR (and Spaceship Earth) again, drastic measures were necessary. So I contacted the Chinese government to release COVID, and then spread rumors of it coming from a food market there to ensure Disney would ultimately have to delay closures. It was tricky, though, because I had to figure out when, exactly, to do this to ensure the park didn’t close forever. I figured I could count on Florida, but in all honesty I didn’t expect California to hold out so long on Disneyland. My apologies to those who go to DLR. No one is perfect.

The downside for me was Disney decided to close PM instead. Sigh.

4 Likes

New concept for MK. Expand PM to run around the entire park so you get to see all the slow moving dark rides. Add multiple points to get on/off.

1 Like

A couple years ago I saw a link to a very detailed plan for this that a Disney fan created.

1 Like

The most underrated ride in all of WDW.

1 Like

Primeval Whirl

:wave:

4 Likes

I also started reading this and thought, “another trip?! I thought it was gonna be a few years!” And then quickly noticed the date

1 Like