bswan26's DLR Blog

This is a test to see if I can link to other sites from this forum. Brian at the Disneyland Resort: Post 1 - Introduction to the Disneyland Resort assuming this works, this is my 12-part blog detailing my September 2012 DLR trip. It is written specifically for WDW vets who are planning a DLR trip, but there is lots of info for anyone interested in DLR. There are also over 900 pictures.

4 Likes

It works! And glad you posted it. I’ve always meant to go and read it just haven’t found the time. Now I can star it and get to it when I have time!

Glad the link works! I highly recommend reading it in order; each post was written with the assumption that the previous ones were read…

1 Like

Thanks for this!! Can’t wait to read it. I’ve bookmarked and starred it for easy finding!!

Moving to the DLR forum.

Thank you so much. Really enjoyed every post. We are WDW vets planning our first visit to DLR later this month. You made us feel like we were there touring along-side you.

Thank you so much for posting this! We have moved to Wash. state and I miss Disneyland so much.

Can’t wait to read the rest! We are WDW people for any yrs…this coming fall will be our first DL trip. Wsh we were saying on site as I don’t know if we will be back, but it wasn’t in th stars ths time.

I am so glad that I just stumbled across this!! I am planning a trip in April - first time - and this is all of the information that I was looking all in one spot which great pictures to boot! Thanks so much, Brian!

1 Like

I am so sorry I had read this before but forgot to mention it! Could not believe the size of parks when you see it on that map!!

Thanks Bryan. I bookmarked the link but I only have the first part plus comments. I am on IPAD will try on PC.

I can’t wait to read this! I’m going to be soaking up DLR info like crazy! Thanks!!

Don’t hesitate to ask questions. Folks on the DLR chat like @moorparknay15 have an AMAZING breadth of knowledge about DLR - and will have the most current available - but any help I can be, I will be…

2 Likes

And next DLR trip will be?? Would love to have you join us for our Big BBQ meet this month! :smiley:

I thought I was going to get one in in Sept, but my business trip to San Diego was cancelled…Hopefully within a year, but no guesses. I have a 12 day WDW/UOR trip coming up in 2 weeks…

2 Likes

Have a great trip, looking forward to hearing about V&A.

1 Like

I know this is 2 years old now, but I just read through the entire blog and I loved it!!! I’ve done WDW three times and we really want to do DL next. This was very informative. Thanks so much for sharing!

Glad you liked it!

Planning a trip to DL next summer and appreciate all the time you put into this. THANKS!