Brunch, anyone?

Okay…I assume that tomorrow we will not be able to book Homecomin’ for Brunch at 60+2 days, so we are looking at other options. Olivia’s? Maybe. Kona? Meh. We are doing breakfast there already earlier in the trip.

I see House of Blues has an interesting brunch menu. So perhaps. Anyone have any interesting brunch favorites on property (or off …we had a car!) That is more than just traditional pancakes, waffles, eggs, sausage, bacon?

3 Likes

Raglan Road has an excellent brunch on the weekends.

3 Likes

I have had brunch at four DS restaurants: Homecoming, Raglan, Wine Bar George, and House of Blues. I did the regular brunch at HoB, not the Jazz brunch but there was live music and the food was good. Personally, I would always pick Raglan.

3 Likes

Ah. That could be a nice twist!

Rhonda has live entertainment too (maybe starts at noon) That food is great.

House of blues gets great reviews. And you might not be able to book homecoming tomorrow, but you’ll definitely get it before you get there if you set up a reservation binder and do some stalking.

Reservation finder is out of commission at the moment with no expected return date. So I am not counting on that…but I will try stalking as best as I can!

1 Like

I hear of mouse dining or something? I haven’t ever used anything but TP but I think there are others out there that function similarly

In any case stalking will get you a ressie. I rarely get it on my 60+ day but I always have a ressie at my desired time by the time I arrive.

3 Likes

The other restaurants are all available through Open Table and you should be able to book tonight.

3 Likes

Ale and Compass has what I think is about the best bruncheon property and is super reasonable!

4 Likes

:heart_eyes::yum:

Crab Benedict, chocolate waffles!

2 Likes

I checked Open Table, but it wouldn’t allow for booking this far out.

I will check them out when we go in September, since we will be at Boardwalk that week!

Anyhow, this morning, as predicted, Homecomin’ wasn’t available…but we did manage to get House of Blues brunch without any problems.

3 Likes

The steak and eggs at Topolino’s was excellent. I’ve done the Rock and Roll brunch at City Works at Disney Springs and it was good as well.

1 Like

Funny, they are like Jaleo. I have booked Morimoto, Wine Bar George, and Raglan 100 days out

2 Likes

I looked at the City Works menu. They don’t really do brunch. I mean they call it brunch…but it really is just their normal menu, with fewer options. I wouldn’t call that brunch!

(But what do I know…after all, I also consider shakes and things like frozen Butterbeer, snacks!)

Disney Dining Reservation Alerts - MouseDining

I believe it’s free if you do email updates only. At least it used to work that way. If you want text, it costs.

1 Like

Did you scroll all the way down the menu? While they do serve some of the regular menu, they have a full brunch menu with a ton of breakfast items available. They have French Toast, breakfast flatbreads, breakfast sandwiches, steak and eggs, breakfast tacos, eggs and bacon, breakfast chimichangas, chicken and waffles just to name a few.

1 Like

No. I stopped when I saw this:

1 Like