Broken Ornament Question :*(

My arm holding the basket also has my drink. I’m one handed shopping and I can’t check out until I know where to ship theirs!

4 Likes

You rock!

3 Likes

DUUUUDE

Complete sentence

3 Likes

7 Likes

Bubblez You are AMAZING!!!

OBNurseNH-you are also AMAZING for helping get this beloved ornament replaced. Our kids are absolutely over the moon happy to have this treasure replaced.

9 Likes

It is entirely my pleasure (and @Bubblez I’m sure!) to help you out! :slight_smile: Enjoy!

PS You are required to post a photo of your Christmas tree next year with this ornament on display :wink:

7 Likes

I was able to find it in Creations at Epcot, but not where the other ornament/Holiday stuff. It was on the wall closest to checkout on the side closest to the Coolship.

1 Like

Now… if I sent the wrong one, I blame the drink. Just pm me and I’ll make sure you get the right one instead :joy:

2 Likes

Well done. Can’t spill that drink.

2 Likes

Definitely!!! I will take a photo with the happy kids when we receive it and next Christmas. I am amazed at the kindness and generosity.

We are already planning our next trip in 2.75 years so I will make sure to pick up more than one keepsake after this event. :wink:

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: We will be happy with anything we get that can be a reminder of our trip. It was actually our sixth planned trip since our first reservation on March 20th, 2020. We were finally able to go after boosters for me and the kids getting fully vaccinated in December.

The drinks are pretty expensive and one drop is about $1. :joy:

1 Like

That’s how this trip happened for us too, after the boosters.

My heart can’t handle devastated kids, especially when it involves a broken keepsake.

I’m just glad I was here when it happened :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

I truly didn’t understand that I would not be able to buy more items that I saw in the shops when I got home. My husband was already worried about the extra large Squishmallows bought at AK, the full size lightsaber from Savi’s Workshop, souvenier cups, pins, shirts, etc. I should have known to just ship some home when purchasing. I have learned my lesson! Already planning our next trip so it’s in my mental notes.

2 Likes

Are these regular squishmallows or Disney squishmallows?
My DD LOVES them :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

It’s so cute!!

1 Like

I ended up with the Chip and Dale, the OP’s ornament (+1 for me), the same as OP’s ornament but just with the 50th castle, the light up Pasquale ornament, a Space 220 hat ornament and a Nemo hat ornament (DS’s first attraction).

6 Likes

Oh, and new ears for me :joy:

4 Likes

Yes! And they were incorrectly priced at $24.99 so they honored that amount. They are huge and much bigger than the 24” ones we already have. They also gave us clean, never touched and vacuum packed animals.

I couldn’t believe my husband let me buy them for the kids. :rofl: We already have six of them.

4 Likes

:exploding_head::exploding_head: Wow :star_struck::star_struck:

DD has a few 16" ones and they already take up so much space :laughing:

I did see 24" ones in Costco before Christmas, but managed to resist :sweat_smile:

1 Like