Brilliant Idea for Strollers

Close friends of ours just came back from Disney and they had a brilliant idea for quickly identifying their stoller in the crowd. They bought a telescoping flag pole off Amazon and made a pendant with materials from Hobby Lobby. They zip tied it to their stroller and raised it up when the parked. Both parents agreed it was super helpful. And they said they received tons of positive comments too. They are going to let us borrow their flag pole, and, even more generously, make us our own pendant. I’m really excited and wanted to share the idea. Probably not new to everyone, but it was to me.

6 Likes

This reminds me of the idea from the original Unofficial Guide - if I remember correctly, they had a letter from a reader that suggested tying a ziploc bag to the stroller handle with a diaper inside, with root beer poured in the diaper for good measure. :joy:

3 Likes

I don’t have time to do this. :sob:

2 Likes

I’m sorry I didn’t learn about it sooner. Maybe you could have a flag pole sent to where you are staying?

1 Like

next time

1 Like

We decorated our stroller handle with some hot pink frilly lace we had lying around the house. Just tied it in and around the handle to make it easier to see.

2 Likes

Involve some glow sticks or glow necklaces at night. We did great with great big bows during the day. But at night we needed glow sticks. Now I know for next time! Dollar tree has what you need.

3 Likes

We tied some leis from the poly on our handles. It really helped to spot it.i think anything like that helps!

2 Likes

We had white lace tied to our stroller handle back in the day. Worked well, but I do love the flag pole idea, though!

1 Like

We do the glow sticks for night time.
During the day our gear is pretty identifiable. Not as easy to spot as a flag, for sure; but it helps.

2 Likes

We didn’t do anything to our stroller and it was easily identifiable because it was the only plain one lolol!!!

2 Likes

We bought remote control LED lights for nighttime.

1 Like