BREAKING: Main Street Electrical Parade and Disneyland Forever Ending on

2 Likes

Yikes that was fast

I guess it isn’t quite Forever after all

2 Likes

Looks like DW and I will be there for the final performance … glad we will be able to catch it but conflicted on it ending so soon and also having extra crowds there that night.

4 Likes

Damn. That seems so odd. Especially the timing.

2 Likes

they literally just added floats to MSEP… what the…

seriously, just how many drugs is Management on?

5 Likes

I’m just wondering what will replace it. I would be so happy if it is Dreams Come True!! That is my absolute favorite, narrated by Julie Andrews. But … sadly … it will probably be Mickey’s Mix Magic, which is meh.

3 Likes

Halloween season starts 9/2, & I believe they show the Halloween fireworks during that time. And I think I read where DL was getting a new fireworks show but not sure when. But haven’t heard anything about a new parade.

3 Likes

putting it away for the holiday season makes total sense, but if it remains shuttered after December, given we’re still in it’s “50th Year” and that they just put on the new floats…then I’m left scratching my head in confusion.

2 Likes

Any chance it could come back east to finish out the 50th?

3 Likes

Ooo that would be something.

3 Likes

So I thought it was hella weird that soooooooo much of the merch came to WDW before it even made it to DL. It makes me wonder if it’s not coming back.

1 Like

I refused to buy it on protest.

1 Like

:rofl: I snatched it up as soon as I saw it in the parks.

I mean I don’t blame you. A lot of it is wicked cute. But I was pissed. Don’t sell me shit for a parade you won’t let me see at my home park.

1 Like

I want Magic Happens to come back. It came out right before the pandemic but it is talent heavy, which is why I assumed it was delayed coming back. But I really want to see this parade.

1 Like

It definitely seems like a missed opportunity with the whole 50th anniversary tie in.

Ugh that’s really disappointing