Breakfast/Brunch Near (but not in) Epcot

My last day before flying home I won’t have park tickets and would like a nice breakfast/brunch. I’ll be staying in an Epcot hotel so I can do Boardwalk, Swan, Dolphin, Beach Club, or Yacht Club restaurants. What is the best?

The new trattoria al forno is getting pretty good reviews for bfast. You can try the character bfast at Cape May.

I like Captain’s Grill- not the buffet menu, but the regular breakfast menu. It has some really unusual choices.

We’ve done Captain’s Grille (although I personally love the buffet over ordering from the menu) and Trattoria this year for breakfast and Cape May for dinner. Any of those would be a great choice depending on what you’re looking for on the menu. With the exception of Cape May, any of those would also be walk-ups.

Also, depending on time, my personal favorite breakfast is The Wave at the Contemporary. To get there from an Epcot hotel, take a bus to MK, walk over to the Contemporary, eat, walk back and grab a bus back to the resort. It all depends how much time you have to kill. :smile:

1 Like

Captain’s Grille was fabulous last year. I’ll be going back very soon!