Breakfast at Three Broomsticks or Leaky Cauldron with Covid safety precautions in place?

Does anyone know if there is still breakfast being served at Three Broomsticks or Leaky Cauldron with the Covid safety precautions in place? I’m not going to be doing one of the reserved HP breakfasts, I just want to grab a bite at around 9 am.

1 Like

I’m assuming it’s only happening at Leaky Cauldron since there is currently no breakfast menu for Three Broomsticks. Hoping to try this “brunch” in early March myself.

I know LC Breakfast was happening in December, as some reporters wrote about it.

1 Like

Was it only happening as part of the breakfast package? I know I saw that question posted somewhere but I don’t know if I ever saw the answer.

I am not aware, maybe @josephmatt can help.

1 Like

It was something that showed up on the Universal chat but now that I think about it, the poster might not have known what door they were using and thought it was blocked?

2 Likes

I’ve had breakfast at Three Broomsticks but I’m not sure if it’s offered right now.

This is less a “can I” but more a “should I”, I really don’t like the breakfast options at Brooms/Leaky. Eat off property, grab something at Starbucks, Today Cafe, or at Voodoo instead.

3 Likes

But it is offered at Leaky Cauldron correct?

The menu is online and I haven’t seen anything to report it’s not being offered. So I’m saying yes.

2 Likes

I also recall something on Universal chat about only HP package holders getting in LC for breakfast but maybe that’s not current. I’ll try to find it and report back.

1 Like

Thank you! I was doubting myself!

1 Like

Looks like someone walked in, no reservations for LC breakfast around 1/13. In that thread, it was mentioned that for a time it was reservations only for HP package holders. Seems to be ok now I think for walk ins. No guarantees I guess as things often change.

3 Likes

Thanks for digging into it!

1 Like

I enjoyed a late breakfast at LC and it served as our lunch that day. But, this was pre covid. We all enjoyed it (family of 5).

1 Like

I’m sure it’s not the best food and it’s a little pricey.

But it will serve as our “brunch”, is very handy since we’ll be in the WWOHP area, and we’ve never eaten in LC so will be nice to enjoy the scenery!

1 Like

And really at either place, who really cares what the food takes like?
The atmosphere makes anything edible taste awesome.

Just eat at very off-peak time so you aren’t grumping by the time you are allowed to sit.

3 Likes

I do! I had breakfast there once and the eggs were so bad I nearly had my parents write off all of Universal!

3 Likes

We were at UO from 12/26 to 12/30. During that time, Three Broomsticks was not serving breakfast. Leaking Cauldron had breakfast though and we ate once at 8 am (park open) with no wait. We were in the park earlier as hotel guests with early entry. I did notice that LC got very crowded later in the morning, but the parks were packed when we were there, so right now crowds may not be an issue.

2 Likes