Box Fan Delivery

Yes, we are those people.

Staying at Art of Animation and flying this time. Normally, we drive and I just bring them.

If I wanted to avoid getting a car, which I do, what would y’all recommend for having 2 box fans and some snacks/bottled water delivered?

Amazon or Walmart. There is now a $6 handling fee charged by the hotels for accepting packages and holding them.

1 Like

I thought the $6 charge is only if Disney brings it to your room. You can pick it up yourself with out that charge.

2 Likes

My understanding is sending a package ahead in the mail is $5 holding fee each and has been. If you ordered from a delivery service like Prime Now that is not coming through the mail, bell services used to be willing to hold it for free and keep cold items cold–this has not changed and is still free. You could also have the delivery service have bell services deliver to your room. The room delivery used to be free. Now it is $6 per delivery not per package.

1 Like

We use Garden Grocer but they are expensive. They do have box fans

From the WDW Mail service site https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/mail-services/

“Please note that a $6 per package handling fee will apply to all packages that are received through the Front Desk or are delivered to your Disney Resort hotel room.”

1 Like

Walmart will deliver there? That is good news…thank you.

I knew about the fee but that’s cheaper than renting a car and paying the parking fee.

1 Like

I have heard good things about Garden Grocer except the cost…I will keep them in mind, though.

Box fans for a particular reason? Because we’ve switched to Snooze Fans and are very happy with both the cooling capacity and the noise reduction. And they fit easily in our luggage.

2 Likes

If it is the white noise, we travel with a Marpac!

1 Like

I will look it up…thanks!

I will also look at these…thank you!

1 Like