Booking Time?

I’m trying to book Grand Cali but it’s giving me an error that the booking window opens at 8am eastern. I thought it was 7am?

DVC window opens at 8am eastern

aaarrrrgggghhhhhhhhhh!!!

thanks.

this is super stressful.

1 Like

PS we need a spreadsheet for all of this :laughing:

Dining
G+
LL
ILL
Enchanted Extras
Phone lines open
DVC booking
and the list goes on

4 Likes

100%

And also, in one hour I’m probably going to be asking for off-site cash stay hotel recommendations. :joy:

1 Like

Good luck, by the way!! :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Jeff liked the place he just stayed. There’ve been other recent stays that got high marks too. Check the DLR category and recent trip reports.

Hoping it’s not necessary though!

1 Like

Well. I got a studio for the first night. Looks like I’ll be doing this again. Same time tomorrow, trying to piece a two or three night vacation together. But! I did get a studio for the first night, so that’s a resounding success in my book.

4 Likes

And I just went on again and got another studio for the first two days. This might actually work out!

6 Likes

At the 7 month mark? That’s great!

1 Like

I was like a ninja! 7:59:59 world clock method.
I was able to get two studios (one for DH and I and another for MIL & Aunt) one was for two nights, the other was for just one night. Today I was able to add the second night to that reservation. Tomorrow I’m going to try and add a 2 bedroom for the third night for all four of us to move into. I’m super excited!

2 Likes

Congratulations! That is awesome and gives me hope when I try to book for 2023! Looks like maybe people were walking? Either way, you got it!

1 Like

I don’t think it was walking. The calendar has been showing availability from 10/11 through the end of the month since January. I think it was just battling with 7 month people. It’s Columbus Day weekend and we’re booking starting on Columbus Day, Mon-We’d/Thur. I’m guessing most of the 11 month people were booking the weekend and leaving Monday.

Ah, that makes sense. Well congrats either way!

1 Like

Sorry to dredge up this old thread but I was just looking for the booking time for DVC and found this:

Did you just complete a weekend trip to Disneyland? I have admittedly been MIA to the forum.

I am at DL now! We fly home tomorrow. It’s been a whirlwind of a week!! I love it here for a visit, but my heart is in Florida.

2 Likes

Is there a trip report coming! Now that I have booked flight, tickets, rental car, DVC and ither hotels for April DLR trip I neeeed Disneyland trip reports :joy: