Booking Extras by Phone

So the website says to call (407) 939-7529.
Does anyone know when that line opens?
5:45?

I believe it’s 7am

1 Like

And apparently it starts the day at 7 AM with a longer than 2-hour wait time. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

“OK DD7 if someone starts talking on daddy’s phone while he’s dropping you off at school, our confirmation number is…”

3 Likes

And they magically just dropped my call after an hour of waiting

Didn’t you use the 6:59:59 strategy??

2 Likes

sigh Apparently I should’ve used the “Drive 2000 km and stand in front of someone” strategy

3 Likes

It’s crazy when the “Return Time” is 2 hours later, when you delay by 5 seconds. Sounds all too familiar…

:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I hate that!

1 Like

Wow.
On hold for 7.5 hours… but I managed to book a Cabana for our pool day / Mother’s Day.

3 Likes

Woohoo!

1 Like

That. Is. INSANE

It’s fantastic you got what you needed but effing insane.

6 Likes

I now see the advantage of calling 60 days in advance.
Kind of like labour, all of this will fade away (even the outrageous phone bill) and two months later, it’ll only be the smiles that remain.

2 Likes

Especially on Mother’s Day.

Dude that’s doin it right for her!

4 Likes

:grin: I already planned a nice relaxing pool day at SAB and then when the trip shifted to 2022 I was pleased to see it land on Mother’s Day.

And that’s when I thought: cabana

But because it’s our BC check-in day, and Mother’s Day, I really thought they were going to tell me it was all booked by folks working the 60+10 angle.

3 Likes

7.5 hours?!? That’s insane.
Glad you booked it but wow.

2 Likes

Does anyone know if the Enchanted Extras should show up in MDE’s My Plans?

They don’t.

You can add them manually and include the confirmation number so that they will. But they do not populate automatically like dining, tickets, or hotel do.

2 Likes