Boo Bash Touring Plans?

I wondered - even if we can’t do a personalized plan - is it possible to make the hours extend for those nights? Here’s what my plan currently says

No. As the errors suggest, you cannot include things on a plan that happen after the plan’s finish time.

It’s possible that we’ll support “after hours” events in the future, but we do not right now, and it is very unlikely we will make such a change in time for the Halloween after hours events in 2021.

2 Likes

I have a Boo Bash personalized plan. I set the plan hours at 7 - 9, and it lets me evaluate my first 5 rides before “official” park close. The rest, I have on there mainly in walking order for my own reference (and for reference of which rides are actually open during BB.) The map especially is helpful.

Late to the game here, but after some tinkering this week, we will likely have a “suggested” plan of attack for a Boo Bash After Hours posted on the blog, hopefully this week. It won’t be a true touring plan, but will give you an idea of what rides we recommend prioritizing, a path around the park to minimize walking, and potential waits for treats and attractions, etc.

8 Likes

There was some speculation online (and here) after the first BB that BB guests could use FP lines at 7 - if you could address whether that is true, that would be ideal.

The ability to hop into FP lines after 7 was not something that our in-parks team experienced. Since we can’t confirm whether that’s a possibility, it’s not something we’re suggesting or including in our plans.

1 Like
6 Likes