Bon voyage

Planning our second Disney trip in January and was excited to here about this meet and greet breakfast.
Is there enough other things to do at the boardwalk where we can spend some time, or is it really just meals. My two daughters will be 7 and 5 at the time. Im trying to decide if we should go here on last morning for breakfast and kill some time before the airport or try and go elsewhere in our trip. Even maybe on the morning our plane gets into Orlando
any thoughts?

1 Like

I have it planned for our departure day, I thought it seemed fitting for a Bon Voyage breakfast to be on our last day, lol.

If you’re not staying there, the BW area is mostly about dining and some limited shopping. It’s quite pretty at night, and as an adult I find it a somewhat relaxing respite from the parks - but it’s not someplace I would go if I didn’t have an ADR there. I would advise against doing it on arrival morning. I don’t know what time in the AM your flight gets in, nor what your ground transportation will be, nor where you will be staying, but anything less than 3 hours between landing time and an ADR would be “risky”, and flight delays seem to be the norm these days…

If I were trying to fit it in, I would consider getting an EARLY ADR on a day I was planning on going to EP or DHS - or on departure day (if you’re using DME, remember that you have to be on it from your resort 3 hours prior to departure).

We are doing Bon Voyage on our last day in Disney, we have a late flight that evening so we plan to do the resort airport check in thing before we head to the breakfast and then we’ll spend the rest of the day at the boardwalk and over at Springs, then we’ll head bacj to the resort to catch the Magic express to the airport for our flight,