BOMA Breakfast Reservations?

I was excited to see BOMA was reopening for breakfast on Aug 19 and expected to be able to get a reservation that morning relatively easily for our upcoming trip at the end of September. Interestingly, the page that I normally visit online to make dining reservations still doesn’t list BOMA. When I go to the app, I also can’t find BOMA using any date or dining configuration. The only way I’ve been able to even check availability is to google “Disney dining reservations BOMA”, which produces a result that links directly to the BOMA page, but even that page only gives me the “no reservations” message no matter what date/time/meal combination I use. All this to ask, has anyone else been able to successfully book a meal at BOMA or is the reservation system possibly broken? Maybe they’re only taking walk-ups? Anyone have an idea? We’ll be there Sept 24-Oct 1. (Yes I have added a Disney Reservation Alert at TP.)

1 Like

Yes, I was able to get a Boma ADR for Sept. 18. I believe it was by looking up Boma first and then searching for the date I wanted. Good luck!!! I hope you get the meal you want!

1 Like

I have both dinner and breakfast reservations.
Try opening an incognito window and going into the site from there. The site is notoriously glitchy and whenever I have an issue, it’s the first thing I do. Often it works.