Boma breakfast or Sanaa lunch

I’m struggling to decide on very late Boma breakfast (10:45) or Sanaa lunch (11:15) for my arrival day. I really want to load up on mickey waffles, but also want the savannah and bread service at Sanaa. What should I do?

2 Likes

I love me some Sanaa bread service, but Boma breakfast is one of my favorite meals on property. I would probably pick that one.

3 Likes

Why can’t you do both? You can have breakfast and later get the saana to go

2 Likes

Why choose. Have both.

But me personally? It’s Sanaa every time.

3 Likes

I thought about that but were doing Raglan Road for dinner at 5. Don’t think I need THAT much food, especially if I load up on a buffet breakfast at 11ish

2 Likes

I’d pick Boma. In fact we did last trip and plan to again next trip.

2 Likes

I think the truth is that either way I’m going to have a great meal. At some point I’ll probably just flip a coin.

3 Likes

Funny thing is my friend is having the same mental dilemma. Last week when I asked him he was adamant about Sanaa, but this morning he was pro-Boma…

3 Likes

How about a mid morning breakfast at Boma and then pop into Sanaa for bread service midday. If only 1 I’d choose Boma for more variety.

2 Likes

get them at the Mara and do Sanaa lunch

2 Likes

Now that is an interesting idea. THANKS!

1 Like

Anyone know when the Mara switches from breakfast to lunch menu? If I’m arriving around 10:30-10:45ish is it safe to assume I can get Mickey waffles?

I know when we broke my DS (stayed for the fireworks and he was yet small) he slept until 10am. We were downstairs to Mara right around 10:30 and enjoyed a hearty breakfast.

1 Like

I think it’s around 11am but it’s been a minute since I’ve been there