BOG preorder question

Do you need to check-in when you get close like other QS or is that not necessary since you check in at the podium?

You check in at the podium and then they send you to the confirmation area in the restaurant.

How early have you been able to check-in for a Quick Service ADR at BOG?

I’ve had luck 10-15 minutes before my ADR.

1 Like

I have only ever done the pre rope drop one and I have always entered at 7:45 and had immediate entry but I don’t think any of my ADRs were later than 8:20.

1 Like

Don’t know but I’ve read reports on chat lately saying CMs we’re telling them to come back 5 minutes before so no guarantee you can get in early now. I had an 8:30 but used reservation finder to change my time to 8.

1 Like

I’ve had an 8:45AM one and was allowed immediate entry whenever they let us back (7:45 or so). This was in December.

2 Likes

Experienced similar in Jan. I had two 8:25 and 8:20 - all in right when we arrived at 8.

1 Like

@Flutegarden - Checking in to BOG is like NOT like other QS. Are you thinking of how other QS places use mobile ordering and then you click “I’m here” when you are physically close? BOG does not use mobile ordering, it is pre-ordering. Everyone checks in at the podium upon arrival, and if you pre-ordered you are directed to the short line to bypass the food ordering kiosks. I just wanted to clarify what you originally asked.

2 Likes

Yes. And you don’t do it on the app either. You do it on the website, up to 30 days ahead of your visit. If you leave it too late, the option may be gone. I wouldn’t leave it till the morning for a breakfast, although you could for a lunch.

Yes, this is what I meant.

Night before is fine?

1 Like

Yes absolutely fine.

We ordered about an hour or so before our reservation but maybe we just got lucky.

The website is so screwed up that you just never know, that’s my point. You can do it up to 30 mins before but I’d never risk it for a pre RD breakfast when if you can’t preorder you lose the pre RD benefit standing in line to order.

1 Like

I had no idea that we should not preorder that late. We just did it on the bus on the way. :slight_smile:

If other people have had trouble with it, then be sure and do it early!