BOG breakfast

I was waiting to make BOG ADR for breakfast. The website says 90 days out. I kept checking and reservations were only available 30-45 days out, until yesterday ( or sometime in the last week). Now you can search for breakfast times in Sept ( month of our trip) but there is nothing available anywhere. Wondering if breakfast reservations really are being made that far out. Glitch in the system? Tried to contact a CM but chat is down, email won’t work and not willing to sit on the phone. Thought I’d check here because you all seem to have the latest!

CMs can neither confirm or deny that BoG breakfast has in fact been extended. So just keep trying.

1 Like

although the hours are appearing on the website, the dates have not opened up yet. All I can say is to keep checking and if you get something, please let us know. thanks!

2 Likes

I am hoping for BOG breakfast in sept too & keep checking! Fingers crossed!!

1 Like

GO! I just got my 8 am BOG for late September! Good luck all!

2 Likes

Got mine too!! YAY! Pre-rope drop breakfast for late September!

2 Likes

Got mine too! Woohoo!

3 Likes

Yay for liners… Just got an 8 am for end of August!!!

3 Likes

Awesome! A little looking in MDX shows breakfast being listed as an option through about October 1 or so (it was there for the 1st, not the 8th, I didn’t dig too much further).

Gotta keep a weather eye out for mid-November dates.

Been checking MDX (multiple times per day, but I’m not obsessed or anything!) and the last available date for breakfast has remained firmly October 3.

To all of y’all who got the recent BOG bfasts–how did it work when ending bfast and headed to rides? What time pre-RD did they let you out and to rides? What if you don’t want 7DMT and want little kid stuff (Dumbo, Ariel, Mermaid)?

In November, we had an 8:15 reservation, finished up at about 8:45 and looked around the place a bit before heading out into Fantasyland. To my surprise, they weren’t holding us (this was 8:50), so we walked casually over to Seven Dwarves Mine Train (already running).

As we get around the first bend in the cattle pen, we see the flood of humanity power-walking from the front gate. :smile: That mental image is actually a trip highlight. We cut that sooooo close. By the time we got off the ride, the wait time out front was 50 minutes.

2 Likes