Bog 9:15

The earliest available BOG i was able to get is 9:15. Are they still going to let us in pre rope drope with the ADR reservations?

I don’t think so. Sorry. Now that they’ve changed the entrance process at MK, everyone can enter Main Street and the Hub area starting at 8 am. People who have very early ADRs can begin entering at 7:45, but once it’s 8 am, everyone kind of merges together. People watch the opening show or gather at the ropes leading towards the different lands. They do let ADR people past the rope leading to the restaurants in one marked place throughout that hour from 8-9. Whenever you get there, you can ask at the restaurant rope of they’ll let you through too, but I don’t think they will since your ADR is after 9.

1 Like

Sally gives you accurate feedback here.

1 Like

Thank you so much. I guess i will continue the regular refreshing through the next few days to get that pro opening BOG.

1 Like

When you are searching make sure to put in 8am not breakfast. You will sometimes get different availability. You also can book smaller parties and slightly different times. you can all still sit together. Example party of 4 for 8am can be booked as two parties of 2 8:15am and 8:00 am.