Boathouse - inside or outside?

We have a date night reservation here one night. Where do you prefer to sit?

It all depends on the weather. Florida weather can be predictable or unpredictable depending on the time of year you visit. Both inside or outside, you can have a lovely view of the lake. We’ve eaten there 4 times and ate inside every time. They have live music at night in the bar area, so that may play a role in your decision. They are good, usually a duo, and not so loud that you can’t have a conversation at your table. We were sitting about 2 tables back from the stage.

1 Like

If you are from the uk it would be outside every time because we don’t get many times we can eat outside with British weather :grinning:

1 Like

When my husband and I dined there one day for lunch in October for our honeymoon, we were seated at one of the high top tables just past the bar right before the outside began. They had the doors/windows open because the weather was beautiful. We had the benefit of being inside but with the view/ambiance of being outside. It was beautiful and the food was delicious. Get the bisque! Enjoy your experience!

1 Like

The lobster bisque is one of the reasons i want to eat there! If it’s not raining I think I’ll try for outside. Thanks!

1 Like

We had our dinner here last Wed. It was a beautiful night so we sat outside.:blush: