Boardwalk

I am really concerned that it is saying there is an Epcot bus?

goto attractions in the app and tap on one, then choose directions from here you can type in a start and end point and it’s supposed to give you the best means of travel.

got it thank you

Yeah I totally thought this is weird, everything I’ve read today says you gotta get to Animal Kingdom to go to Blizzard Beach.

The other thing is you MUST have park hopper if you want to get from the bus area of Epcot to the international gateway correct? From my understanding there is no way to go from say the monorail at Epcot to Boardwalk without entering the park at the main gate and exiting through the international gateway.

Another option you could use is the newly announced MinnieVan service, from what I’ve heard it’s $20 to pick you up from point A and drop you off at point B as long as it’s on Disney Property. Personally I’d use Uber since it’s cheaper but supposedly you can get dropped off closer to entrances using the MinnieVans

They are saying the Disney app says you can go from BB directly to EP?

It sure looks like it says there is a bus to epcot to me

Ok, but the original request is to get from BB to the Boardwalk.

If there is a bus from BB to EP, they’d still need to go through bag check, tapstyle, walk all the way through EP and out the IG to get to the boardwalk.

Most efficient way is Uber or Lyft, take your pick, directly from BB to Boardwalk.

Correct, I’m in total agreement. Personally I think the MDE directions is bugged. I just punched in BB to AK and it’s routing through Coronado Springs, which seems completely incorrect since we know there is a bus that runs direct from AK to BB

1 Like