Boardwalk Villas request

If you are renting points at boardwalk villas, am I able to request being away from Jellyrolls? Would be a 1 bedroom. Also does anyone know of there are specific floors these room types are on?

If you are renting points, you can use the Touring Plans room request tool to request anything you want:

What are you trying to avoid?

What view did you book?

Why are you trying to avoid JellyRolls?

1 Like

I would assume the noise. Both of the bar if they leave the doors open and of the drunk patrons screeching as they leave in the middle of the night (sorry guys…trust me, we felt it the next day).

2 Likes

There are 1-bedrooms on all floors of BWV. So if your main request is to be away from Jelly Rolls then I would make that your only request and explain why.

1 Like

But the only rooms in that area are BW views and they are around the corner? There is a gap and service road between JellyRolls, Atlantic Dance Hall, and villas? I have stayed in a 2nd floor BW studio close to that area and those two bars never competed with the Boardwalk noise?

I am looking at the satellite photo on my 2nd link to try to figure out what view would be close.

@sarahpb , I am staying there in 3 weeks, if your trip is after. I can go for a walk and take pictures of the area and get room numbers close by.

1 Like

Unless you have a Boardwalk View room, it probably isn’t an issue. You didn’t mention which type of view you have. Standard View and Garden View rooms shouldn’t have any issue with noise coming from the Boardwalk.

2 Likes

That’s exactly why!

1 Like

@sarahpb, did you go on your trip? I went by there yesterday and we went into the non boardwalk view area to get room numbers if you need them. I can also report the music from Atlantic Dance could be heard (but it is across the road from any villa) you could not hear the JellyRolls music from the boardwalk. You could only hear it when the door was opened to let people in and it was not loud.

3 Likes

Thank you for that info, room numbers aren’t needed. Thank you

Ok, if you change your mind, let me know. I walked the back of JellyRolls/BWVs (I realized that was the door I used when I stayed in a Boardwalk view room) and then I walked down the halls to grab the number sequence. I also took pictures of the outside area.

1 Like