Boardwalk Ticketing - Need quick answer please!

Trying to buy park tickets from Boardwalk Ticketing. They are only asking for one guest name, even though I am buying for 4 of us. (WDW asks for the name of each guest.) Is this ok? Will all tickets be in my name? Will I have trouble linking to each guest in MDE?

When you buy them and link them to your MDE you can then assign them to your friends and family.

3 Likes

Thank you for the quick reply!

Ok, I am a little worried here… I just bought (4) 8-day PH tickets from Boardwalk Ticketing valid 5/4/2021 - 5/15/2021. The total price that hit my Visa was $2,080.77. The TP Ticket Calculator said it would be $2,382.84. (Strangely, the email confirmation came from Boardwalk Ticketing, but it said “Thank you for purchasing your tickets with ParkSavers.” ?) Am I missing something here? Will tax be added later or something?

Are you sure that you ordered PH?

Confirmation reads (4) Adult 8-Day Park Hoppers!

Now, when I look at prices on the WDW website, it doesn’t allow me to choose 5/4/2021 as my first day because no parks are available. But my real 1st day in the parks is 5/8/2021, and I already have Park reservations (long story).

1 Like

I believe it is the same company now.

1 Like

I used them last year - same scenario. I panicked a bit, but all was well. No issues linking in MDE whatsoever. Had an issue where my mail server (iCloud) kept returning their email with the actual tickets. I contacted them via FB messenger, and they responded quickly and got it sorted out (had to have them sent the email to my gmail account). I would use them again, for sure.

2 Likes