Boardwalk Ticketing - Need quick answer please!

Trying to buy park tickets from Boardwalk Ticketing. They are only asking for one guest name, even though I am buying for 4 of us. (WDW asks for the name of each guest.) Is this ok? Will all tickets be in my name? Will I have trouble linking to each guest in MDE?

When you buy them and link them to your MDE you can then assign them to your friends and family.

3 Likes

Thank you for the quick reply!

Ok, I am a little worried here… I just bought (4) 8-day PH tickets from Boardwalk Ticketing valid 5/4/2021 - 5/15/2021. The total price that hit my Visa was $2,080.77. The TP Ticket Calculator said it would be $2,382.84. (Strangely, the email confirmation came from Boardwalk Ticketing, but it said “Thank you for purchasing your tickets with ParkSavers.” ?) Am I missing something here? Will tax be added later or something?

Are you sure that you ordered PH?

Confirmation reads (4) Adult 8-Day Park Hoppers!

Now, when I look at prices on the WDW website, it doesn’t allow me to choose 5/4/2021 as my first day because no parks are available. But my real 1st day in the parks is 5/8/2021, and I already have Park reservations (long story).

1 Like

I believe it is the same company now.

1 Like

I used them last year - same scenario. I panicked a bit, but all was well. No issues linking in MDE whatsoever. Had an issue where my mail server (iCloud) kept returning their email with the actual tickets. I contacted them via FB messenger, and they responded quickly and got it sorted out (had to have them sent the email to my gmail account). I would use them again, for sure.

2 Likes

I’m trying to buy tickets through Boardwalk Ticketing. They rejected one request without telling me, then have left my second attempted purchase pending for many days.

Is this company legit?

1 Like

They are absolutely legit as I almost exclusively use them for my tix anymore. You may have to call their customer service about the hang-ups you are experiencing. Sounds like it could be a payment processing issue.

Welcome to the forums!

But they don’t show a contact number and they don’t answer emails.

I had a bit of an issue with Boardwalk Ticketing last year, although I know a lot of people have good luck with them. My situation was that I already had APR’s because I am holding AP’s which are not yet activated. Boardwalk Ticketing sold me park tickets, and then later came back and said that they could not fulfill the order because there was no park reservation availability for some of my days. Even after I explained that I already had APR’s, they said they could not sell them to me. I ended up buying my tickets directly from WDW, after explaining my circumstances to the Ticket office.

Have you looked on the TP Ticket Calculator to see who is the cheapest for your dates?
I recently bought tickets from Tripster, and the whole transaction went very smoothly. I received my code immediately to link my tickets to MDE. Make sure you use the TP link from the Ticket Calculator page for a discount! Just be aware that you now have to add G+ at the time of purchase for basic tickets (if you want to add it in advance). Otherwise, you will have to wait until the day of.)