Boardwalk Ticketing - How long before receiving codes

I just bought some tickets on boardwalkticketing based on recommendations here on Touring Plans.

How long did it take you to receive your codes? On the check-out page it says it should take about an hour. I did receive a confirmation number via e-mail but my credit card has not been charged.

They don’t seem to have a phone number and have not responded to my e-mail.

By the way, why such company is trying yo stay as anonymous as possible ? I don’t understand…

I just looked back at when I used them for January 2022. I purchased the tickets on Mon, Nov 15, 2021, 5:04 PM and received the confirmation email immediately with a confirmation code. That email came from “Park Savers”.

The next day, Tue, Nov 16, 2021, 10:27 AM I received the tickets with a confirmation number I put into MDE. This email came from BoardWalk Ticketing.

The company is legit. I suspect they are working with other partners for the ticketing process…that is why you see multiple companies on the emails.

I used them in April and I didn’t get the codes until the next day (the wording does read that ticket confirmation codes generally come within an hour but to allow for up to 24 hours).

I also used them a couple weeks ago and did get the codes in about an hour.

1 Like

Just received my tickets :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone

5 Likes

Great!!