Boardwalk Standard Studio - October

I would

The fewer days you need the greater the chances of the waitlist coming through.

Of course, every time you modify you go to the back of the line…

3 Likes

Ok almost there! I went to update the waitlist and the next night was available. What a process though.

3 Likes

Any further update? :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

It’s only 7am here. It’ll be an hour at least, right?

2 Likes

True! :joy:

2 Likes

So my last night (21st) opened yesterday but it was unavailable before 8am. Now the 22nd and 23 (tomorrow!) are also unavailable before 8am. I think that this is more evidence of walkers.

I will keep checking and I’m hopeful I can pick it up or my waitlist will come through since it’s only one night now.

3 Likes

We are all invested now!

4 Likes

It’s so true!! :laughing:

3 Likes

4 Likes

Get those rooms! Get those rooms!

2 Likes

Such a better word than Enablers! :laughing:

3 Likes

IDK I wear that label with pride :smiley:

2 Likes

I appreciate you all!

So I’m going to be honest that I almost posted to see if anyone could help me figure out if it would be feasible to get to DLP for New Year’s Eve from Munich… but it really was going to be impossible without a ton of travel time and I was afraid I would be enabled too hard if I posted here!

3 Likes

And now you’ve kind of posted anyway, but not really, and the real question is whether the enabling will be activated…

1 Like

Hopefully someone will chime in that it’s miserable there in the cold and that I should be glad I’m not able to go!

1 Like

It’s miserable there in the cold (although I have never been), and you should be glad you can’t go (although…it could be kinda fun).

There. I enabled you by discouraging your enablement.

1 Like

So would that be a day trip or were you thinking of staying one night?

Hypothetically of course!

1 Like

It would take about 6 hours by train from Munich to Paris and vice versa with one change. And they seem to have trains on New Years Day too, limited departures but a couple in the morning and a couple in the afternoon / evening.

You’re welcome! :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

We check out of our Italian “villa” on Dec 30 and simply need to be back in Munich to fly out on Jan 2 at 11am.

I think if it was just Dan and I we could go for it. I already looked and Cheyenne and Santa Fe are both available but the 6 hours each way at the end of vacation is the killer I think. Even flying isn’t much better.

1 Like

I’m so glad you didn’t ask this question

:blowfish:

2 Likes