Boardwalk Ice Cream Opening

It looks like the report on another thread was true!

7 Likes

I’m sad I never made it to Ample Hills though.

4 Likes
1 Like

Me too!

1 Like

I quite fancy a shoreside sundae!

1 Like

There looks to be entirely too much room left in those dishes. I know they are saying how many scoops there are but it looks very skimpy. FILL THE DISH GUYS!

7 Likes

I thought the same thing! Haha

1 Like

I am happy for every small step towards getting the Boardwalk back!

I’ve got my eye on the brownie a la mode. :yum:

4 Likes

From the article

You can get a double scoop for $7.

Bob Chapek’s favorite phrase Yield Management

4 Likes

He is an evil man

2 Likes

Ugh. Looks like more ice cream that is the same stuff I can purchase in the grocery store. Bummed that I never made it to Ample Hills!

3 Likes

I know. I long for the days when the Dinseyworld was a scrappy little park run by those Disney boys, and every month they’d have to hold a barn dance, hoping they could fill the cigar box enough to keep that mean Mr. Potter down at the bank from foreclosing on them.

5 Likes

Nice! Just in time for us, how thoughtful

8 Likes

:rofl:

OK that reminds me of the story that in 1940, Roy called his brother into the office, closed the door and gave him the bad news: Bambi and other films had eaten their profits, they were in terrible financial straits and owed the bank $4.5 million.

Walt tried to keep a straight face but broke out laughing.
He reminded his brother of the days when they couldn’t even borrow $1K.
Both of them bust up laughing.
In the end, they made their first public offering of stock.
Handing that cigar box around, got them over $3M.

4 Likes

Yes, I am all about the brownies! :joy:

2 Likes

I don’t see cones on the menu only cups. Same thing at Magic Kingdom last week. I could only find cups of ice cream.

1 Like

Am I the only one who eating ice cream on a cone hurts my teeth but a spoon does not? But a homemade waffle cone on the side I’m all for.

1 Like

I guess everything is actually less expensive than what was posted on MDE. Weird!

https://twitter.com/scottgustin/status/1395458517272866819?s=21

3 Likes

That’s a bit odd

1 Like