Blog down?

Anyone else having trouble accessing the blog articles right now? (blog.touringplans.com) I have a bunch of really useful articles bookmarked (e.g. when FP’s run out for each ride) and I’m getting errors when I click my bookmarks.

I tried yesterday to follow a link but it would not load. I thought it was me!

Hasn’t worked for me all day. Thought it was related to some ISP issues we’re having at work. Confirmed, DOA. I’m getting a 504 error.

I opened a ticket on the TouringPlans support site, here:
https://help.touringplans.com/hc/en-us/categories/360000150314-Blog

TouringPlans support@touringplans.zendesk.com
3:33 PM (0 minutes ago)

Thanks for contacting us! Your request (9847) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff. We hope to have you back on your way to planning your best vacation ever, and will be in touch soon.

@Brian is on top of it, folks!

Hello,

Unfortunately we have been having quite a few problems with our blog this week. We think it is the new template, but we are still investigating the cause. We hope it will be fully operational in a few days. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you,
Brian McNichols

2 Likes

It’s up and has been redesigned :slight_smile: Looks great!

1 Like

We have had several issues with the TouringPlans.com Blog over the past two weeks. The problems have not always affected customers, so many of you may not have noticed. Please bear with us while we work on a solution.

If the blog comes up with a different layout or something like that, note that it’s temporary–we are trying to stabilize our blog, and there may be some changes in appearance and functionality along the way. Please bear with us until things stabilize.

1 Like

Thanks for the update!