Bippidi Boppidi Boutique and Trattoria al Forno

Do I have enough time to get from a 9am Bippidi Boppidi Boutique appointment at Disney Springs to get to Bon Voyage breakfast at 11am at Trattoria al Forno on the Boardwalk?

Using Lyft, Uber or your own vehicle, yes. Using Disney buses, I’m not sure. We waited 45 mins for a bus in the morning from DS to Swan/Dolphin/Boardwalk/Beach Club/Yacht Club. They were sharing. I’m not sure of the order.

1 Like

How long does Bibbidi Bobbidi take? And do they ever run late like ADRs? That would be my other concern.

I know the MK one runs quite late. That early they shouldn’t be too backed up but I think it’s tight. Don’t forget that you can get pictures afterwards.

I would give BBB an hour. It takes a bit to check in, choose your package, try and put on the clothes, etc… Then of course it is time in the chair for the hair. This is assuming you get that type of service. I think you could get that done by 10:00am then walk to the front in 10-12 minutes. I would use the Minnie Vans if it were me and they can drop you off at Boardwalk Inn and you can go downstairs and be there in 5. Probably a 12 minute ride. So I think you could swing it. I guess I would try to get a Minnie Van lined up as I left the castle.

I missed the Disney Springs part. I would still probably follow same timeline though.

I have my longest waits at Disney Springs for buses, no matter what time of day. And I hate when all the Epcot resorts share a bus. We had that one night, waited around 40 minutes and the line was out of the queue. Not everyone got on the bus. 5 resorts on one bus is a bit excessive.

1 Like

Yes it is. I was only going there to walk to HS as well!

Thanks all! This gives me some idea on how to arrange this.