BigFire - how is their food?

Anyone here been to BigFire? There is one reason I want to go. Tableside S’mores!

So how is the rest of the food? Are the sides any good? I will be saving room for dessert… I am kind of wondering if I should just get 2 sides for $6 each as my meal. Like au gratin potatoes and mac and cheese. I’m trying not to spend too much on this meal if I can help it. And DH tends to pick pricier items on menus… We could also try splitting an entree or burger.

2 Likes

I am going to tag @brerbeer. I think he has said good things in the past?

1 Like

Bigfire is very good.

1 Like

I’ve never been to BigFire, but what I like to do when I go someplace for the dessert is to order it first. I’ve been known to even hold off on ordering other food until I’ve eaten the dessert so that I know how much room I have. Just an idea.

4 Likes

I love that idea! Maybe we could just order an appetizer and dessert. Order more after if we’re hungry :slight_smile:

1 Like

Apps: fresh bread, mussels, and Brussel sprouts are amazing.

2 Likes

I can’t resist fresh bread lol

1 Like

What @josephmatt said about the sprouts and mussels… Didn’t care much for the au grautin but its more about my tastes than anything else. The cheese was a bit to sharp for me. The beer braised scallops and steak were both top notch!

2 Likes