Big Pine Key Rooms

Hello!

We are planning our first stay at Grand Floridian and have booked a Resort Studio which I know is in the Big Pine Key building.

We have a Standard View room but I am hoping to get the best room/view possible. I read about the rooms with larger space but do those have a balcony too?

Any recommendations on a room if you have stayed in this building?

I did look at the Room View on this website but I had some trouble.

Thank you!!

1 Like

I haven’t stayed at Big Pine Key but I’m burping this thread for you in case someone else knows. The Room Finder pics are usually the best help for me.

The problem is they haven’t been updated with the resort studios categories. So that does present a challenge.

3 Likes

I remeber seeing the floor plans they released and the bigger rooms are the ones without the balcony because they are on the turret. So I belive it is one or the other.

2 Likes

The imagery… :joy:

…are we hoping something comes up?!? :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

It’s like Tupperware

5 Likes

Here we go, I found it! Unfortunately this does not include room numbers but shows you all of the layouts.

2 Likes

Obviously I meant “bumping” but Autocorrect was having a field day! :joy: I’ll leave it cause that’s too great.

3 Likes

I mean you did move it up…

4 Likes

Next question I’d have for you all…

If you had to choose between the larger room or a balcony which would you choose? We will have our one year old and have a pack and play which takes up room but we also do usually enjoy having a balcony.

Is it just two adults plus one-year-old? If so I would go for the balcony. If you have more than 3 people I would personally go for more room.

1 Like

Balcony

2 Likes

Balcony.

1 Like

If memory serves, the dressing area in the sink part of the bathroom is big enough for a pack n play!

1 Like

When are you going? If summer, I’d opt for the bigger room - the balcony can be obnoxiously hot in the summer which lessens your chances of using it, particularly for long periods of time. If in more temperate times, then I’d go balcony…

2 Likes

Has anyone stayed in these rooms since remodel opened? I’m curious if the room numbers stayed the same.

1 Like