Bibbidi bobbidi

We’ve booked Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique for our middle child during our visit. It’ll be her 2nd time doing it. Can someone tell me what the difference is between the signature collection dresses and the ones you usually get with the Deluxe Castle package? Is it just the quality? Bonus if you have photos to share. (We’re trying to decide between the deluxe castle package again or signature package).

Tia!

I don’t have pictures, but if I remember correctly it is the quality of the dresses. The signature collection has the most elegant dresses.

You can always buy a dress ahead of time and bring it. It usually saves you a bundle to do so. We all spend our money differently so I’m not judging at all if getting the dress at BBB works best for you. Just wanted to make sure you knew.

We got a dress from trishscully.com and it is gorgeous! It’s this one but in pink (must be sold out now…):

They have others that look like Snow White, Rapunzel, Belle, Sofia… We’ve gotten a few dresses here and the quality is really good. :slight_smile:

3 Likes