Hi! Welcome to the forums!
BBB is a really hard reservation to get as they only have a limited amount of space and seating. If you are open to the idea, Disney Springs also has a BBB that is larger and often not as crowed. Plus, they have a few “bonuses” not found at MK.
Here are the biggest differences between Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique locations at Disney Springs and Magic Kingdom:
1. The castle – Obviously the biggest difference is that the location in the Magic Kingdom is inside Cinderella’s Castle while the one at Disney Springs is its own shop located near Once Upon A Toy.
2. Availability – The Disney Springs location offers more appointments than the Magic Kingdom location. Try to book as early in the day as possible so that your daughter can enjoy the hairstyle for as long as possible (plus you can get your money’s worth).
3. The Fairy Godmother – At the Disney Springs location you can see the Fairy Godmother in the Magic Mirror. This is not available at the Magic Kingdom location.
4. Photo studio – The Disney Springs location has a better photo studio complete with a Cinderella Carriage. The Magic Kingdom has a smaller photo studio inside Castle Couture shop.
5. Roomier – The Disney Springs location is a lot roomier than the one in the castle. You won’t feel like you are tripping over people as you watch your child go through her makeover.