Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Reopening?

Did anyone get a BBB reservation at 1 pm EST? I can’t find any open availability yet and I have tried on 2 different devices in different browsers. I am wondering if it is something wrong on my end or not.

Oh! I see it just put me in a queue…wait time more than 1 hour.

It says no times available, but clicking Check Availability brings me to this page…
as expected, you can only book out 60 days.

1 Like

My wait was only 14 mins. I selected the furthest out date and these were my options. I need one in November so not booking today, but hopefully it helps someone else in some way!

1 Like

I called (was on hold for 30 min) - and got mine , but then also was in virtual queue – looks like lots of times available. Hope everyone is successful!!!

1 Like

So, the only day we could do is 9/14 in the morning, but they’re booked up until 7:00pm that day. They have a midday on 9/11, but she wants to wear a wig for her party costume, and I’m not paying $100 for a hairdo and glitterface just to take it down 2 hours later.

This is still wrap around like ADRs right? Like you can boll at 60+9?

I’ve been checking every day for this and missed out. We’ve been waiting years …so frustrating. Chances that availability opens up for mid September?

Someone needs to build a tracking tool (TouringPlans?) that has alerts for openings!